Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Noodle- Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas

This is my favorite noodle place in Las Vegas.  I have eaten here for lunch and at 1 in the morning as a good pick me up before heading back out into the neon lights of Vegas.

This place has something that I grew up with in Congee with pickled vegetables.  The pickles vegetables normally consist of pickled radishes along with some peanuts and some dried shredded pork.  I have tried the won ton noodle soup as it is a staple for any noodle shop.

The won tons in the soup seemed hand made as the shrimp was chopped and not the ground up meat product that you find in other noodle shops.  The noodles were nothing special that I would say tasted like it was hand pulled.  They were long without being too doughy but had a nice consistency to them.   The broth that the noodles came in was a nice chicken broth that was not too salty like you can find in other shops.

Overall the meal was satisfying and to me this is comfort food after a night of drinking in Las Vegas.  I don't do the hamburger or pizza the next day but a nice bowl of noodles and soup get me ready for the rest of the day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment